Sunday, October 24, 2010

Miles away from life.

The thoughts about reality and confusion have played a very symbiotic role in my head. *I start panting*. The main purpose of any revelution has been to condemn the facts about reality and inspire the demons and other devils to build the confusion among the defendent. *My legs start to wobble*. Weird ideals and principles we believe, I thought. And presumably I was an integral part of the cliche. I never realized I had to break out and understand about the changing universe. I percieved life the way they said it was 'reality', and at the time when I didn't want to accept the circumstance- I denied reality, and the devils came in to build the confusion yet again. It was indeed weird. To be precise, it was scary. *I start slowing down* . The amazing integration of the brain cells, and the beauty in which the world got crafted was more scary. Scary enough to get amazed. Scary enough to know about the existance of a power capable enough to crush you to pieces. *Panting* ... Reality works everytime when there's no confusion...*Panting* ...Its not.. *I stop. I can't go on*

*And there my mind stops working. I stop thinking, understanding and making a huge mess out of philosophy. I fall down on my knees. I can't open my eyes. I start gasping for breath. The sweat trickles down my temples. i see sweat drops falling on the tar road. I wait to regain the rational part in me. I pull myself up. I open my eyes and I see the evening sun falling down the horizon at infinite speed. My breathing slows down and I feel better. I look around and all I see is barren land and a few lonely trees. I soon realize I had been running since morning. I check my pockets. I find a piece of paper. It had something written. I opened it. It read - " 10.20 am"
Suddenly, everything came back. I remembered writing it in the morning before leaving home. I remembered about the terrible life I had. About the miseries, the pain and the depression that always lingered around the circle of happiness. It all came back. Strong.
I started walking back. I started walking slowly. With the least amount of enery required. I smiled. I had never been so detached from life. Where probably even gravity didn't exist. I smiled. I valued the life I had. I valued the pain, the sufferings and the happiness with equal content. Because someday, you'll know that you were very lucky to be alive. To have friends, family, love, strangers and everything that made up your not-so-little world. I felt the lull cold breeze blow into my face. The sun had almost escaped. I felt nostalgic. And the best part was - I didn't know why.

And there I waited. For someone to take me home. Because by then, walking seemed really painful. *


Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. Life, be it good, or bad, will always be a journey worth remembering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog reminds me of the experience with movie THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT!!!Mesmerizing fogginess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just shows that it helps to run away sometimes...only to return back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This all too deep for me. It always is when its you. Life is a bitch, if it were any easier it would be called a slut.

    Its a beautiful journey though. If you have never felt pain, depression, heartbreak or alone, you are not living. Just plain existing.

    ReplyDelete