Friday, December 11, 2009

I decided to write again, not because i had forgotten about blogging, but i was waiting for bad things to happen which i could pen down. But then, somehow, offlate- life has been pretty much good.

Whatsoever,
I write this ..for my school. A place where I spent 7 years of my not-so-sad life. Getting up early to the school bus horn, and spending the evenings, figuring out if the homework is worth the effort! Everything seems fun now. That's how it is- once it's over- good or bad- doesn't matter...you always seem to miss it. I don't miss my school much. Not because I didn't like it or anything, but then I want to see those 7 years of my life as a time which were so special that it would deplete it's value by reliving it. I want to look back at my life and remember those school days ..only to tell myself that I am proud to have had a beautiful childhood.
If going to school for Sports Day can make me drown in nostalgia, so be it... I am ready to drown.


Thanks.

1 comment: