Monday, June 1, 2009

A choice never made.

Long time. Nevertheless, here I go...


You can't decide. Whom do you listen to ? Yourself, or the people who care for you? At some point in our lives, we have situations that send you in a dilemma as to who would be correct. what you think, or what the people are telling you? Trust me, It's a very difficult choice to make. you seem to have varied thoughts. At one instance, you feel you are right. And at the other, you feel you can never be practical!


Maybe, it's not the choice you make that matters. But what you do about that aspect of life you chose. Rightness, here, becomes subjective. When people advice you, they do it keeping you in mind. And when you decide for yourself, you decide keeping the world in mind. Having a perfect solution is a little impossible. But, it shouldn't matter. How you accept your life..and bring about that change, is what really matters.


We can either be stubborn and get stuck up in a world less known for it's realism, or break open into society and accept what it wants. I wouldn't want to do a thing like that. i wouldn't be much concerned, what i would want to choose. What would concern me is, what i do eventually about it. Any choice you make, makes you learn, and be a better person. No two choices are always kept aloof from each other. At some point, everything comes down-to you. And if, you are the one holding the reins, then it's no point caring whom to listen to. Do it. Experience. And, let time take you ahead.


I don't know, how many actually would want to believe me. I don't know, if people would want me to regret my decisions. But all i know is, finally in the end, all that would matter is. ME. My life, and my destiny...that i wrote myself!


Thanks

3 comments:

  1. about time you realised that. Prick. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like ^^ !
    I'd love to speak to you about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, why do I know I'm looking at a teenager's blog here!

    ReplyDelete